- Ecologically friendly, light powered Eco-Drive Caliber C650 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in healthy object or indoor light
- Max energy reserve: low assign warning: 1.5 days; assign time from stop state to max charge
- Time as well as calendar: thirty cities, chronograph; blue angels sky hawk: titanium
- Rotating slip order bezel; One-touch transmutable analog-to-digital times
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Amazon.com Product Description
Give the special present to which special male with an eye upon the sky with the Citizen Skyhawk JR3090-58L titanium watch which honors the Blue Angels, the mythological US Navy pointing drifting team, with an central Blue Angels escutcheon upon the caseback. Titanium is scarcely 50 percent lighter than steel, though thirty percent stronger. It’s additionally quite resistant to salt H2O corrosion. It’s powered by Citizen’s singular Eco-Drive, which soaks up object as well as any synthetic light by the clear as well as dial to recharge the watch continuously. The fast-forward timekeeping facilities embody time as well as monthly calendar in twenty-two time zones, thirty cities, 3 universe time alarms, the 99-minute countdown timer, one-touch transmutable analog/digital time, as well as 1/100-second chronograph which measures up to twenty-four hours. The vast turn black bezel offers the bi-directional rotating slip order with yellow triangle accents. The midnight blue dial credentials facilities vast silver-tone hands as well as Arabic numerals. It additionally facilities the durable, lightweight satin-finished titanium bracelet, H2O insurgency to 100 meters (330 feet), as well as the scratch-resistant, non-reflective vegetable crystal.
View full post on Jewelry News